China Photo Tour discovery of a hidden tribal China with two internationally awarded travel photographers
This exceptional 14 days China Photo Tour discovers a hidden China less traveled by tourists; two proffessional and awarded travel photographers: Tino Soriano and Harry Fisch will show you the secrets of the place.
Focused on people photography , we will visit the most exceptional landscapes of China, ending in Guilin with the cormorant fishermen. We will alternate between spontaneous photography and designated sessions, capturing landscapes at dawn, rafting down foggy rivers, and looking out at the karst mountains that rise up from the horizon.
- Discover China with two internationally known travel photographers
- Beijin, the Great Wall and the Forbidden city
- The tribes
- New Year Festival at the Miao tribes
- Photographic modeling session at a Ming dinasty house
- Photographic sessions with the cormoran fishermen at Li river
- Our photographic adventure on our boats through Yulong river